Thursday 12 April 2012

Prepare To Drop!

Offworld Marines! Prepare to drop!



Finally. After two years of development. I'm about to release this: Reduction.

It is a campaign for the Valve game, Alien Swarm. A very James-Cameron-esque "top-down shooter" that is freely available at www.alienswarm.com.

But Reduction is my story. My personal take on the aliens-invade-the-earth subgenre (which Alien Swarm doesn't even touch).

(Though Alien Swarm does happen to be a kick-ass game by Valve. And, just to be clear, I am not employed by or connected to Valve in any way. I'm just a community mapper using the tools that Valve has released to us to make new maps.)

Anyway, I'm just putting the finishing touches on the beta campaign. I'll be uploading the file shortly. Will keep you posted where to download it when I get it up.

In the meantime, please enjoy the trailer (above) of in-game footage set to a rocking soundtrack...

No comments:

Post a Comment